We bring you another MTB treat for mountain biking fans. Cycling in the Blidinje Nature Park, around the Vran mountain will certainly not leave anyone indifferent and will leave beautiful memories.
Blidinje Nature Park is located at the intersection of three municipalities, namely Mostar, Jablanica and Tomislavgrad. It has an altitude of 2,074 meters and a ride around Vran Mountain makes one of the most beautiful tours in the Blidinje Nature Park, because the trail itself passes by numerous landscapes and lookouts to this beautiful destination, and all people of medium body have the opportunity to try this natural adventure.
The tour starts at the Staza restaurant, which is located on the SKI trail. The departure begins on the asphalt road leading to Lake Blidinje. It turns right onto a wide macadam path and here begins the real magic of mountain biking. After another kilometer, on the right side, there is the Necropolis with Stećak tombstones where we can take the first break. After the visit to Stećci, the ascent to Kedžara (the tomb of Diva Grabovčev) follows. After touring this prayer area, we climb down to Rama until we finally reach Mount Vran. A flourishing forest trail awaits us with dynamic changes of climbing and descending. In the circle of the mountain Vran we take a break in the open air or a picnic, followed by an excellent descent towards Tomislavgrad, or towards the village of Lipa. The descent ends near the cemetery where we travel up the hill to Grle. From Grla there is a descent to Lake Blidinje, where the asphalt road leads us back to the starting point, the restaurant Staza, or the destination of our trip.
- The starting point of our MTB adventure in the Blidinje Nature Park in the length of 47 km is in front of the restaurant “Staza”.
- On our ride we visit the stećak tombstones in Blidinje, the grog of Diva Grabovčeva, Blidinjsko Lake, the cave of Hajduk Mijat Tomić and we end the journey again in the restaurant Staza.
- After the ride, we recommend lunch at the Staza restaurant and a tasting of local cuisine.
- 10:00 Meeting point: Restoran Staza Blidnje
- 10:00-17:00 Cycling: Blidnje – Stećci na Blidinju – grob Diva Grabovčeva – ovo Vrana – Blidinjsko jezero – pećina Hajduka Mijata Tomića – Hajdučke vrleti
- 13:00 Picnic: negdje tijekom obilaska planine Vran
- 11:00-16:00 Destination tour: Stećci na Blidinju, grob Diva Grabovčeva, Blidinjsko jezero, pećina Hajduka Mijata Tomića, crkva u Masnoj luci (na zahtjev)
- 17:00 End point: restoran Staza
- Maps (map or GPX)
- Specialized guide: € 100.00
- Lunch: Local cuisine
- Fortica and Blagaj tickets
- Accommodation organization
- Garmin device: € 10.00
- MTB Bike – 15,00 €
- E-MTB Bike – 25,00 €
☎️ +387 63 400 260 (Viber & WhatsApp avalilable)
Video: Jakiša Lovrić