The river valley Tihaljina-Mlade-Trebižat, known for its natural splendor, diversity of flora and fauna, and numerous preserved cultural and historical sights, offers plenty of diversity and challenges for all cyclists, offering adventure tourism and much-needed indigenous gastronomic offer. The route is 55.6 kilometers long, and driving along the river valley it passes through three municipalities, Grude, Ljubuški, and Čapljina. Several springs enrich this river valley, and the most important among them are Peć Mlini, Klokun, Vrioštice and Studenčica, together with the beautiful waterfalls Kravica, Koćuša, Čeveljuša, Božjak. The surroundings of this route provide famous archeological sites, such as the Ravlić cave, the Roman camp Gračine, the medieval fortress Herceg Stjepan, the late antique villa Mogorjelo, the oldest museum in Bosnia and Herzegovina on Humac (1884) and many others.
One of the most beautiful trails, which leads us along the beautiful river Trebižat, offering an abundance of natural beauty, cultural and historical heritage with tasting local cuisine and specialties. A journey that is sure to leave you breathless.
- The excursion begins at the Kravica waterfall, one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in Trebizat.
- We drive through the rural parts of Herzegovina towards the town of Ljubuški, taking a short break on Čeveljuša
- From Čeveljuša we continue towards the Franciscan monastery in Humac with a visit to the museum
- After visiting the museum, we have a visit to another ancient site, and it is the Roman camp Gračine
- We continue our journey by driving along Bajer along the beautiful river Trebižat all the way to the Koćuša waterfall, where local cuisine awaits us.
- After a break and lunch we drive through rural areas, Herzegovinian villages, the adventure park Peć Mlini where we end our journey
- End of trip and transfer (on request)
- 09:00 Meeting point: Vodopad Kravice
- 09:00 – 09:30 Destination tour: Vodopad Kravice
- 09:45-17:00 Cycling: Vodopad Kravice – Čeveljuša – Franjevački samostan na Humcu – Rimski logor Gračine – vodopad Kućuša – avanturistički park Peć Mlini
- 13:30 On request: Ručak, lokalna kuhinja
- 12:00 On request: Posjeta Franjevačkom samostanu na Humcu i Rimski logor Gračine
- Maps (map or GPX)
- Specialized guide: € 100.00
- Lunch: Local cuisine
- Accommodation organization
- Garmin device: € 10.00
- MTB Bike – 15,00 €
- E-MTB Bike – 25,00 €
☎️ +387 63 400 260 (Viber & WhatsApp avalilable)