The tour begins on the Goranci plateau, a famous weekend resort near Mostar, which lies at the foot of the Čabulja mountain. Mountain Čabulja is located next to Velež, whose slopes are built by Mostar. Its highest peak is Velika Vlajna of 1,780 meters where breathtaking landscapes can be observed. We start the ride in front of the local restaurant “Konoba Goranci” from where we follow the macadam road to Vilino polje. We will cycle at the foot of the mountainous areas of the Čabulja mountain through untouched nature and start climbing to the small town of Bogodol, where we will take a short break and prepare for the continuation of the adventure. Driving on macadam ground we come to the area of Bodogolska ladina continuing towards Vanjača from where there is a beautiful view and where you can enjoy the phenomenal landscape view of the Neretva canyon. Here we take a break and continue on the macadam path where the ups and downs of the valley are dynamic, driving at the foot of Velika Vlajina and Vijarka. We descend to Goranac along a charming mountain biking trail, which is the final point of our tour.
- The starting point is from Gorani, from where the 36 km long adventure begins through Bogodol all the way to the Vanjača site.
- Driving along the beautiful plateau Goranci, where we can see wild horses and the life of the local population engaged in livestock, we continue driving towards Bogodol.
- At the mountain lodge Bogodol we take a short break, and then we continue on the macadam ascent towards Bogodolska ladina and further towards Vanjača.
- We take a break at the Vanjača site and have a picnic, after which we continue driving along the macadam path at the foot of Velika Vlajina and Vijarka.
- We finish the ride at the restaurant Konoba Goranci.
- 09:00 Meeting point: restoran Konoba Goranci
- 09:15 Start point: restoran Konoba Goranci
- 09:15-17:00 Cycling: Restoran Konoba Goranci – plato Goranci – Bogodol – Vanjača – Goranci
- 13:00 Picnic: Vanjača
- 17:00 On request: Ručak Konoba Goranci, domaća kuhinja
- Maps (map or GPX)
- Specialized guide: € 100.00
- Lunch: Local cuisine
- Accommodation organization
- Garmin device: € 10.00
- MTB Bike – 15,00 €
- E-MTB Bike – 25,00 €
☎️ +387 63 400 260 (Viber & WhatsApp avalilable)