Useful Info

by admin

With the right papers, entering Bosnia and Herzegovina is easy. Procedures at both the borders and the airport are standardized and uncomplicated. During the high season queues at the border can be a bit long.

Bosnia and Herzegovina can only be entered with a valid passport. EU, American and Canadian citizens do not require a visa to enter the country. Most other people do need a visa, and getting one is possible through the Bosnian embassies in your respective countries. Fees for visas issued by diplomatic/consular offices:

• Single entry-exit visas and transit visas 31.00 EUR
• Multiple entry-exit visas for periods up to 90 days 57.00 EUR
• Multiple entry-exit visa for periods over 90 days 72.00 EUR

With a passport if you are traveling by car, it is necessary to have an international driver’s license and green card.

Speed ​​limit for vehicles

The maximum speed limit for vehicles is 90 km / h outside built-up areas and in urban areas 50 km / h.


The usual working hours are from 8 to 16 hours.
Most of the trade for 7-19 hours.

Important Telephone Numbers

Police 122
Fire 123
Emergency 124
Roadside Assistance and Road Conditions 1282
International Phone Operator 1201
International Directory Enquires 1183
Local Directory Enquires 1182
Time 125

Health & Safety


Eating & Drinking


Media & Communications